PROCESS 3 – 5 MIN:
The manufacturer states that during this time you will reach an ORP (oxidation reduction potential) of – 350 mV to – 650 mV and a molecular hydrogen concentration of 0.8 to 1.6 ppm.
SPE/PEM working principle:
SPE :Solid polymer electrolysis
PEM :Proton exchange membrane
1. Water at the anode provides source of H+ ions.
2. PEM permits migration of H+ ions from anode to cathode.
3. At cathode, H+ ions combine with electrons from the power supply (reduction reaction) to
form H atoms which pair-up to form H2 gas.
4. Oxygen gas produced at the anode (through oxidation of hydroxide) must be vented,
chlorine gas may be produced, depending on source water chloride levels.
5. PEM contains an electrolyte (SPE, solid polymer electrolyte, an electrical conductor), and
therefore electrolysis is not dependent on source water minerals.
6. Lower electrical resistance between anode & cathode results in less voltage drop and more
efficient electrolytic production of H2.
Chemical reaction formula :
Anode Reaction: 2H2O → O2 + 4H + + 4e-
Cathode Reaction: 4H + + 4e- → 2H2
1. Distilled water, purified water, Reverse Osmosis water are all acceptable.
2. Produces pure hydrogen water without ozone,chlorine and harmful oxides.
3. High H2 concentration and ORP.
H2:1.2 to 2.5ppm
ORP: -350 to -700mv
4. Separates hydrogen and oxygen.
5. Long electrolysis plate life.
6. Capacity of 350 ml, applicable for commercial water bottles.
7. Suitable for individual use,convenient for travelers.
8. lithium ion battery with USB cable charger.